Contact Info / Websites
I'm putting the CoD4 to the side for awhile. I am having difficulty making other soldiers and enemies.
in the meantime i might make another halo movie or something.
II, oreosz, am making a Call of Duty 4 fan based movie featuring pure gun battle. It will be a first person experience.
(as of......June 16) (Next Update [June 18-20])
-Finished loading screen
-Found sounds and music
-First Scene + Scene 2
-Scenes 3, 4, 5, 6,..............................
-Scene Selection Screen
Release Date: TBA
Guess: Mid July
Going to Mexico (Going to Riveria Maya [Next to Cancun])
This will be a big delay for my new project.....
Here is an M4 Carbine that will be used:
I need some ideas for some movies.
I finally have some new movie ideas floating around. Flash Band is pushed back because I need some actionscript assistance (i'll co-author or if you can't find a tutorial for rhythm games).
Here are some of my projects I'm going to start.
1. Full Metal Tankmen (current)- a Full Metal Jacket movie parody featuring Captain & Steve, from Tankmen, in the Marine Core.
2. Flash Band- A Flash Hero like game but with new ways to play. Guitar- Upside down Keyboard, Electric Keyboard-keyboard, drums- mouse. (HELP WANTED- Programmer (familiar with actionscript code specifically rhythm games like Flash hero.)
FLASH Band is coming soon! I need help on scripting this game if there's a tutorial somewhere tell me or if anyone wants to program it PM me with your username and i'll co-author you. (if you want or else you'll be in the credits.)
Here's a Arbiter wallpaper: right click save picture as.....
For those who enjoyed Halo 3 Movie Part 1, even those who didn't, I'm making episode 2. Part 2's animation is richer than the first. Also I read all of the posts and took them into consideration by fixing everything that you didn't like. I fixed:
1. I drew the weapons instead of ripping.
2. Cleared the voice acting a bit.
3. Put little more effort in background settings.
4. Made animation smoother.
5. Drew enemies and added the brutes to the A.I.
So please comment Part 1 or PM me some things I could fix for episode 2.
Release Date: TBA October-November 2007
Here's a Wallpaper:
May not make any sense with the Windows (r) Mobile right now but it will once you see the movie.
To save: Left click save picture as..... Wallpaer 2 is next pg.