Capitalism and YOU! Capitalism and YOU!

Lol

Bend over and say........ THANK YOU! Lol that ending phrase was hilarious. I like it's 50's retro-like feel. good idea.

RWD: 016 PUSSY RWD: 016 PUSSY

I watched the whole thing......

Wtf. It sound very satanic. That made it funny. not a fav but it was good. the end was funny.

Pure Awesome Caramell Pure Awesome Caramell

wtf....

Pretty catchy but the dances made the characters look kinda gay...... but it takes skill to animate like that. you got some talent.

Wait For It Wait For It

Awesome

I love machinimas (hope i spelled that right). this was awesome and hilarious maybe newgrounds will make a machinima collection! camera work is great.

Guitar Battle Guitar Battle

Kewl

I like the part when he plays Eruption (Van Halen). Good animation but alot of ripped pics. (The Building for example)

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

I like this one

I like this one better than the 1st. nice animations too.

rtil_gayness.swf rtil_gayness.swf

eh?

this isn't one of my favorite works by you. the animation was great doh.

Flash for my mom Flash for my mom

Yeah I agree with Zacied

this is for yo mom. keep it that way. Nobody else wants to see it. but it was nice.

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

great

this was hilarious. Reminded me of the Awesome Series.

Halo ROTR 7 Halo ROTR 7

Nice

good movie. hopefully the ROTR series could get a collection/series one day. i thought that this could have some more animations though.

evilmutantmonkey responds:

yeah, trying to find ways to add in more animation. My god, if it got a collection/series, i would be amazed, I had originally never expected the series to go past 5, but now I don't want to end it. I already have a few different people wanting to do things with it so it's entirely possible.